Welcome To ARDI
Association Rwandaise pour la promotion du Développement Intégré (ARDI) is an Organization of support to the basic initiatives which was created in 1982. It was legally registered on June 20th, 1983 which was updated by Ministerial decree No 113/11 of October 7, 2004. ARDI is classified among the first Civil Society organizations established in Rwanda. The motivation of formation intends to support different groups in their integrated development initiatives and has also an objective of examining and shaping projects from grassroots, offering a service of trainings and so much more related
The purpose of ARDI is setting in four pillars respond to the needs of the community for improving they are well-being as following:
1. To contribute to the rural food and nutrition security and WASH improvement.
2. To support the local community to identify their needs and find sustainable solutions through advocacy;
3. To contribute to the rural economic empowerment;
4. To contribute to the improvement of rural livelihoods in Rwanda.
Areas of intervention
In order to specialize and focus its interventions on a limited geographic area and in areas deemed to be priorities in rural development, the Association has decided to limit its intervention to the following areas:
• Food security;
• Environment and Climate change;
• Advocacy and lobbying for beneficiaries.
Api Business Development Company.